I found this on Ancestry..hope this helps you.HARRISON J. SKIDMORE was born about 1817 in Stafford County. He married 1stly Jane _______ (born 1816), and 2ndly (by 1870) Mary Ann _______ (born 1832). He was a voter in 1855 in Stafford County and enumerated there in the 1860 census. By 1862 he had moved to Georgetown in the District of Columbia (where he was a carpenter). He was there in the 1870 and 1880 census living at 67 High Street. Had issue,
1. William L., born 1840. He married Eliza V. _______ and was living in 1870 in Georgetown (where he worked in a paper mill), and in 1881 he was at 120 Pine Street, Baltimore, Maryland, a cabinet maker.
2. Thomas M., born 1844. He married Mary C. _______ and was living in 1880 in St. Mary's County, Maryland. His widow Mary was living at 1055 31st Street, N.W., in 1900.
3. Patrick H., born 1849. He married Eliza Winsor on 5 August 1875 in Prince Georges County, Maryland.
4. George, born 1854. Living at home in 1870.
5. Edward, born 1862 at Georgetown. He was a laborer in 1900 living at 1055 31st Street, N.W.
6. Ernest H., born 1872. At home in 1870. He was a laborer in 1900 living at 1055 31st Street, N. W.
1. Mary E., born 1846.
2. Alberta, born 1851. She was a domestic servant in Georgetown in 1870.
3. Prior Anne, born 1858. At home in 1870.
4. Emma I., born 1870. Died young.