Search for content in message boards

STOVALL PHOTOS

Replies: 0

STOVALL PHOTOS

Posted: 4 Dec 2012 11:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Stovall
Please email me if you have any information on who the folks are in these photograph. The dude on the bottom row left is my great-grandfather, John Tony Marshall Stovall. The second photo he is the guy on the right of the picture and then I attached a solo photo of him. Here are a couple vitals: He was born 10/02/1881 give or take a day; died 03/26/1916 in Carterville, MO., was married to Dora Stovall, he worked in the lead and zinc mines,they had two kids, Ben and Genevieve Stovall. His death certificate lists his father as "Hugh" and being from Virginia (which I have finally confirmed about 99.9% he was Archelaus Hughes Stovall) - his mother was Margaret Dickenson. A lot of the family was from Wythe County; however, I think my great-grandfather lived in Missouri for a long time as well (Jasper County). Any info on who the other folks in the group photos may be would be greatly appreciated - actually, any information at all on the family would be awesome. Please feel free to email me back through this thread or you can email me directly.
Regards,
Laura Stovall
LauraStovall@me.com
TexasSuccubus@yahoo.com
Text: 214-886-5682
Business: LStovall@lawbms.com
Attachments:

Find a board about a specific topic