Search for content in message boards

Parker Family Genealogy

Replies: 6

Parker Family Genealogy

Marquita Robertson (View posts)
Posted: 25 May 2000 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Parker
I am looking for any information on Sam and Alfreda Parker from Nansemond Co.,Va. They had a son named Arcelius Parker who later married a woman named Idina of mixed blood.(I think Cherokee and white of Cherokee and black)Idina and Arcelius had a son named David Parker who is my grandfather and my grandfathers siblings are Mittie,Mary,Arcelius Jr,Eldridge,James,William Henry,& Roosevelt. I am told that they resided in Drivers, Va and I think that Sam was a farmer who had land in in different parts of Va, I know Suffolk being a city. They later spreaded abroad to Norfolk, Portsmouth,Chesapeake, South Hill, Va and parts of N.C. I am unaware of my great,great grandmother Alfreda's maiden name and unaware of my great grandmother Idina's maiden name as well. Any information would be helpful as these unknown names are missing links. I think that Sam Parker and a majority of my ancestors were part of the United Methodist Church. Please contact me with any information big or small.

Marquita Robertson

Email: Marquita_robertson@hotmail.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Marquita Robertson 25 May 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Michael Fools Bear Dunn 25 May 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Marquita Robertson 26 May 2000 12:00PM GMT 
sumnerr 8 Jul 2001 1:18AM GMT 
NotanAlien 12 May 2012 9:30PM GMT 
NotanAlien 12 May 2012 9:30PM GMT 
chicken53657 19 Aug 2011 7:30PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions