Search for content in message boards

Maternal Great Grandmother

Replies: 2

Maternal Great Grandmother

Posted: 14 Dec 2013 7:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Dec 2013 7:52PM GMT
Surnames: Bradshaw, Harrison, Stanton
I am looking for any info on my maternal great grandmother. Her name is Lena, but I do not know her maiden name. She did marry a guy with the last name Stanton, and also a man with the last name Harrison, but during different times. When she had my maternal grandfather, her last name was Bradshaw, since her husband was Frank Bradshaw. I do not know much about my great grandmother Lena, except that she lived in Rice, VA, Newport News, VA, and I also believe in Hampton, VA during different times. She had 4 children: Mary Stanton, Gertrude Stanton, Masela Stanton, and Alexander (Alex) Bradshaw, who is my grandpa. She and all 4 of her children moved to Essex County, NJ and Passaic County, NJ I believe in Paterson, and lived there for the rest of her life. I still have family in NJ on this side of the family. My mother is Camille Bradshaw, who is Alex Bradshaw's daughter. I am really trying to find more information on my great grandmother Lena, and that whole side of the family. I would like to know her maiden name, or anything about family that is currently living, or any of her ancestors. Her whole side is from Virginia. I do know that she is of African American, European, and maybe Native American descent. She is of mostly European, from what I heard. Again, I am not sure about the Native.

Thanks
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Milina Luczka 15 Dec 2013 2:50AM GMT 
58rbpruitt59 15 Dec 2013 6:19PM GMT 
sandra stephe... 18 Dec 2013 8:52PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic