Search for content in message boards

Elizabeth Anna "Bessie" Taylor Houser Obituary Request

Replies: 6

Re: Elizabeth Anna "Bessie" Taylor Houser Obituary Request

Posted: 18 Mar 2014 5:13AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Mar 2014 4:42AM GMT
Surnames: Taylor, Burt, Houser, Adams
Oh, Georgane, I wish that I had checked this message sooner. My husband's grandmother was Anna Marie Taylor of Schuylkill Co., PA. I have been researching her ancestors and relatives for about a year. Her father was James Burt Taylor also of Schuylkill Co., PA. His father was Thomas Helmer Taylor, who was born in County Durham, England. The father of Thomas H. Taylor was George Thomas Taylor also of Engtland.

George Thomas Taylor married Margaret Howe in England. The family immigrated to the US about 1865. Their children included Sarah Ann, George, Thomas Helmer, Francis, Joseph, Henry P., and Robert. I am unsure as to what happened to Sarah Ann, George, and Francis, but Thomas, Joseph, Henry, and Robert all married in Schuylkill Co., PA. Henry is the direct ancestor of your Elizabeth Taylor. He was a younger brother of my husband's ancestor Thomas.

I have a photo of Thomas Helmer Taylor and his wife. I'd love to have a photo of his brother Henry if you have such a photo. Actually, I'd be happy to receive any photos of his family.

I'd be happy to share information with you if you are interested.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
janetwalterse... 25 Nov 2013 10:51AM GMT 
jdipardo 18 Dec 2013 10:21PM GMT 
janetwalterse... 20 Dec 2013 3:52PM GMT 
gwrhcr 11 Feb 2014 12:36AM GMT 
janetwalterse... 18 Mar 2014 11:13AM GMT 
gwrhcr 19 Mar 2014 11:05PM GMT 
janetwalterse... 20 Mar 2014 10:38AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic