Search for content in message boards

DEAVER, Sybil

Replies: 3

BEACHMAN, Ernest F.

Roberta Lynn Beachman (Now Lucas) (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jan 2001 5:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Beachman, Taylor, Kelly, Clipner, Lanning
I am the 3rd living child to Ernest Fredrick Beachman Sr. & Edith Lucille Clipner Beachman (now Bower) Before I list my family let me back up .... My Father's mother is Dorothy M. Taylor (b 1910 ? - 1934). She died months after giving birth to my father (her fifth child) died @ the age of 23 ? - She was married to Homer Cecil Kelly Beachman - (Biological father Ed Kelly - stepfather Robert J. Beachman who had both been married to Lillian McCormick - Dorothy's children were Robert, Joeseph, Doris Mae, Anne, Ernest, d. 10 Feb 1934 of TB in 1934.

My mother again is Edith Clipner b. 13 July 1934. She was born to David Clipner & Florence Lanning - my mother was the baby of her family too- They produced 8 children
1.) Beaulah - was married to a David Hayes (I think) they had 2 children Jeannie & Jerrie - who also had children
Jeannie - had Leslie & Cindy Jerrie - had Lisa Marie
Aunt Beaulah has passed
2.) Birtha - who was married to a Carruthers - had 1 adopted son named Thomas Carruthers (He was gorgeous - was in the Vietnam War - I spent time with him when he came back - he killed himself - very young he also had a wife and I think 2 kids Aunt Birtha has passed (this year after her 85th b-day - I had seen her just months before)
3.) William - batchelor forever Bank President or Vice President in Franklin County - had a live in housekeeper relative Happy Gladyce Beattle - finally married Jennie
I think in Ft. Lauderdale where they resided (Uncle Bill had many heart attacks & bypasses - lived good long lifefor him Uncle Bill has passed
4.) David - Was married to Mildred (Beetle I think - Gladyces sister?) then divorced and many years later married Wilma - Uncle David has passed
5.) James - married to Violet (didn't really know them due to stupid family feud years ago - heard Hazel had tatoo - BIG DEAL - Uncle James has passed - Violet passed 2 yrs b4
6.) Mary - married Robert Pierson Sr. - (Great family -
very deeply rooted in the church - has church in back yard)
Ministered to everyone - They had I think 5 children too
A) Brent B)Johnny C) Rosemary D) Bobby E) Mariam
7.) Richard - married to Barbara (Another wonderful couple
Rich Street Church of Christ - had 2 sons Lenny & Richard
8.) Edith Clipner - baby -dob 7/13/34 Married to Ernest Beachman Sr. and had 5 pregnancies and 4 children
A) Beachman Twins - Didn't survive (1 stillborn 1 died minutes later - located at the Olentangy River Cemetery
baby section (Dr. was heard later to have had charges brought up on him for black marketing babies - mothers never dealt with it - she was out until after ceremony -
B) Carol Jean Beachman (Now Broughton)dob 4/7/54 married Wayne Broughton and had 4 children - Angela Renee Lonas - who now has 2 children little Jacob & John John
C) Ernest Fredrick Beachman Jr. dob 3/7/56 - married Lori
had 3 children , Ernest F. Beachman 3rd dob 3/1/85, Meliisa Lynn Beachman dob 11/87, Rebecca Beachman 89?
D) Roberta Lynn Beachman (Now Lucas - me) dob 5/9/63
married Rodney Dale Lucas dob 7/21/61 and had 1 child Ryan Daniel Lucas dob 4/1/84 - currently 16
E) Tammy Marie Beachman (Now Paradela) dob 10/17/68 married to Jesus Paradela - (JESSE)has 1 child Lil Miss Olivia Nicole Paradela - now 6 months old - precious

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Audrey Deckelmeier 5 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT 
Roberta Lynn Beachman (Now Lucas) 8 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT 
brendajdavid 17 Mar 2010 9:36PM GMT 
Carl Burgess 17 Nov 2001 6:35AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic