Search for content in message boards

Seeking Marriage Record

Replies: 2

Re: Seeking Marriage Record

Posted: 18 Oct 2012 2:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bias and Kelly
I am a Bias Family Researcher and I also descend from the same family lineage as Ada Lee Bias.

In looking at the info that I have, you may want to look into records in Boyd Co, KY....as he was from KY and they ended up living in Boyd Co, KY after they were married.

The only direct Kelly family member connection I had was with Carol Ann Kelly and she has passed away....Her brother, Ken Kelly did a lot of Kelly and Bias family research and he used to maintain a website on MyFamily.com for that purpose. It has been about 10 years since I have had any contact with him......but maybe you could do a search on MyFamily.com and see if you get a Kelly Family hit. I have my Bias site on there set up so it will hit when inquiries are made. It is a password protected site so you will need to email Ken Kelly to access the info and he may have that info already.

If you need any info about the Bias Family lineage going back then click on my name and my email will come up so you may email me directly.

I hope this assists you in some manner. Carrie
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
xxBHB17 8 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT 
DigNBones 9 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT 
carriebias 18 Oct 2012 8:53PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions