Search for content in message boards

Jesse Fuller in Wayne Co, WVA, 1850 census

Replies: 5

Re: Jesse Fuller in Wayne Co, WVA, 1850 census

Posted: 5 Jan 2013 4:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Some time back you posted a note that you were related to Jessee Fuller,who married Minerva . I am related to Steven Fuller who was living with Jessee, his brother, in Wayne County, VA (soon to be West Virginia) in the 1850 census. Jessee and Steven were brothers and both the sons of James and Dorcas Fuller. James is the son of Jessee Fuller of Russell Co., VA. Jessee and Steven's sister, was Tabitha Dorcas Fuller, who married several times.

I would love to exchange information on the family. I have a lot of research on them but, my brick wall is their ancestors. I am extremely interested in determining who Jessee Fuller's ancestors are.

There was previous speculation that Jessee was a son of Nehemiah Fuller, son of Henry Fuller, SR - 1714 (or 1715) - 1788. However, a DNA test taken by my cousin, Robert Fuller of Ft Bragg, CA, determinded that this line is closer to Nemehmiah's brother, Henry Fuller.

I believe there is at least one and maybe two generations between Jesse Fuller, who married Elizabeth (Betsy) Lea, and Henry Fuller, who married Catherine (Stallings)in Augusta Co, VA. in 1751.

I would really like to finally close this gap with some firm documentation.

Don
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Don Mangis 16 Nov 2005 6:48PM GMT 
christinacahi... 23 Sep 2008 5:53AM GMT 
seayfromva 5 Nov 2008 1:45AM GMT 
seayfromva 19 Nov 2008 3:07AM GMT 
donmangis1 5 Jan 2013 11:12PM GMT 
seayfromva 5 Nov 2008 1:43AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic