Search for content in message boards

Johnson in Ashland county

Replies: 1

Johnson in Ashland county

Posted: 10 Sep 2007 1:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
I`m looking for information's about Charles Johnson born November 1859 in Sweden and Margaret Johnson born 8 August 1858 in Norway.
This is what I known about this family:
I think Margaret and Charles get married about 1886,and Margaret's name in Norway was Margrethe Ingebretsen.
I think Charles died before 1920 but Margaret still lived in 1930,but when did she die?
They had 4 children who's names was:
Amanda born about October 1887 in Michigan - Emma born about July 1890 in Wisconsin - Minnie born about April 1893 in Wisconsin and Elmer born in June 1898 in Wisconsin.

Margaret and Charles home in 1910 was Ashland Ward 1, Ashland, Wisconsin

I found Amanda in 1910 in Ashland but did she get married and did she get children?
Elmer was married to Jennie born about 1904 in Sweden and I know that they had 3 children who`s names was:
Ruby born about 1926 in Wisconsin - Robert born about 1928 in Wisconsin and Patricia born about 1930 in Wisconsin.
Did they get more children?
Elmer and Jennies home in 1930 was Ashland, Ashland, Wisconsin.
What did happend to the children of Elmer and Jennie, did they get married and did they have children?
Is there any relatives who lives today and how do I get in contact with them.

What did happend to Emma and Minnie, did they have a family with husband and children.
Please help me with information about this families`m very grateful for all information I get.

Sincerely Mette from Norway
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
metteg1 10 Sep 2007 7:33AM GMT 
a1mymail10 2 Apr 2013 1:39PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic