Search for content in message boards

WALDUSKY, TREPANIER

Replies: 2

Re: WALDUSKY, TREPANIER

Posted: 2 Jul 2013 1:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am the grandson of Edward Albert Waldusky, the son of Frederick or Friedrick (aka Fritz). Edward is the one who lived in Minnesota (Minneapolis) and his brother, William (my father's middle name and also my namesake), is the one who lived in Seattle. I believe these two and Bertha were siblings who had a number of half siblings since Fritz remarried. I have found out that Fritz had an older brother by the name of Gottfried (Americanized to Godfrey) apparently preceded Fritz coming to America. I believe it was at that time that the name changed from the original Waldowski to Waldusky. There are a number of Walduskys, especially in Wisconsin, and most of these can probably trace their roots to Gottfried. Both brothers came from Ludwigsdorf W. Prussia. Some documents I saw gave the name of their origin as Gross Tromnau. I have no information whatsoever on Wilhelmine Auguste Reschke and was never sure whether she was the first of second wife of Fritz.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Griepentrog 4 Jan 2006 8:17PM GMT 
JBusanus0077 12 Sep 2010 8:38PM GMT 
bwaldusky83 2 Jul 2013 7:30PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions