Search for content in message boards

ST GEORGE

Replies: 4

Re: ST GEORGE

Posted: 14 Sep 2012 5:39AM GMT
Classification: Query
Thanks. This was St George's 3rd wife. His 1st wife, Mary Jane Clark,seems to have dissappeared from the face of the earth. She was a sister to my direct ancestor. After reading what he did to his 3rd wife, Laura, it makes you wonder what he could have done to Mary Jane. Their two sons were found living with strangers in a census after Peter married his 2nd wife. His 2nd wife, Lucretia Pratt, left him with their son and changed her name to her maiden name and changed her son's name as well. At least she got out of it with her life. What I find interesting is that the 2 sons of Mary Jane Clark and Peter St George actually came forward and assisted with probate and custody issues after Peter ended Laura's life and took his own. This man was truly wicked. To be able to slit your own throat ear to ear takes a certain kind of person. thanks again.
If you find anyting else, please let me know. I am in Florida and can't go to the scene of the crime to investigate. my new email is jhpizarro@comcast.net
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jeantwin11 3 Sep 2001 9:32PM GMT 
skaduce 13 Sep 2012 10:13PM GMT 
jeantwin11 14 Sep 2012 3:17AM GMT 
skaduce 14 Sep 2012 3:36AM GMT 
jeantwin11 14 Sep 2012 11:39AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions