Search for content in message boards

Crawford County Farm Atlas

Replies: 81

Re: Crawford County Farm Atlas

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 9:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Blahna, Atchison, Crawford, OHara, Armstrong, Posey, Syverson, Hunter, Davey
Judy - Found you accidently while following my Atchison Family Line. My Gr. Grandfather J.H. Blahna married Mary Atchison. They were both from Crawford County and came to homestead in ND. Anyway, Gr. Grandpa John's brother was Peter Blahna who married Mary Jane Atchison (the wives were 1st cousins) and Peter had a son Cecil who married a Schoville and I have a lot on that line. His wife did a whole genealogy. So....if you want to contact me I think we can really have some fun.

I am from Kensal, ND originally (still live in ND) and have been to Prairie du Chien, Eastman, Wauzeka, LaCrosse, WI and many other places in Crawford county doing my research. And, of course, Kensal, Courtenay, Jamestown, Carrington in ND where the cemetaries are full of family genealogy!
CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?....
In a month we are going to Ireland (3rd time for me) to visit my cousin, Atchison Armstrong!!! His mother was an Atchison and she married an Armstrong - if she hadn't given him that name, I would never have found him!. We just call him "ACH". When I saw your last name I about lost it. I, of course, have the Atchison history back to 1611, but I don't have any of the Armstrong. If you have something I could show him that might cause a recollection of the Armstrongs lineage, I'm sure it would delight him.

My Gr. Grandfather was James Atchison, brother to Samuel who married Isabella O'Hara (they are buried here). I can send you copies of their tombstones, etc. My James Atchison and Gr. Granmother, Nancy Crawford are buried in Wauzeka, Crawford Co., WI, Hillside Cemetery. I swear I have photos of almost every grave in Hillside Cemetery because I am related to all of them - it's crazy.
Posey, Syverson, Hunter, Davey and many more that are the same as yours - also in my Genealogy.

Have to go....Cousin, Jackie Blahna-Becker
Please send reply to AntiqueJackie22@hotmail.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
vhfarmer1 9 Sep 2002 12:49PM GMT 
@@bobsch4414@... 12 Sep 2002 11:54AM GMT 
vhfarmer1 12 Sep 2002 8:18PM GMT 
@@bobsch4414@... 17 Sep 2002 2:09AM GMT 
Judy Schoville Buchanan 17 Oct 2002 8:01PM GMT 
GenealogyJaun... 1 Apr 2011 3:32AM GMT 
Leslie Armstr... 3 Feb 2013 9:18PM GMT 
Leslie Armstr... 3 Feb 2013 9:22PM GMT 
GenealogyJaun... 1 Apr 2011 3:44AM GMT