Search for content in message boards

Obit lookup please. Superior- Robert Edward Corey

Replies: 5

Re: Obit lookup please. Superior- Robert Edward Corey

Posted: 23 Apr 2012 4:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
I dont have a birth record for him but he was in superior on the 1930 and the 1940 census. As Far as I know his mother was in Superior most of her life as well.

His mother also lived in Superior was on the 1930 census but died in Minnetoka MN in 1930. I found him again listed with his grandmother in Superior in 1940 census. His death record says Superior. So I assume if he had family thats where they would be.

As far as Grand mother goes I have family rumors that say she was still living in Superior in 1965. But to find anything with no date would be difficult.

If the Library has some sort of index. Her name was Margaret Sogrodneck ( I am also related to any Sogrodneck from Superior as far as I know we are the only ones.)

Here is the catch no one can spell it correctly. I have actual news clippings where Sogrodnecks were using the name Cronick in Superior as well. They came from Poland so I imagine there was some amount of verbal challenges to integrating in to the Neighborhood.

Anyway if you feel like giving Sogrodneck a search. Here is a link to another message I posted it has more detail about the family in superior. http://boards.ancestry.com/localities.northam.usa.states.wis...

At anyrate I appreciate you looking even if you dont find anything.Thanks Craig
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Craig Larsen 4 Mar 2012 3:28PM GMT 
wainowi 23 Apr 2012 12:39PM GMT 
Craig Larsen 23 Apr 2012 12:53PM GMT 
wainowi 23 Apr 2012 1:14PM GMT 
Craig Larsen 23 Apr 2012 10:06PM GMT 
wainowi 4 May 2012 11:10AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic