Search for content in message boards

Henry R. Howard

Replies: 4

Re: Henry R. Howard

Posted: 8 Aug 2013 6:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Aug 2013 7:22PM GMT
I just got on this website and I don't know if my response is relevant to yours, but I have traced my family tree back to Henry R Howard and Nancy Howard. Henry and Nancy had Melvin Clarence Howard who married Lydia and they had Jay Thomas Howard. Your post says Merlin, but I believe the handwriting could be in an issue. If you look up Melvin Howard, his siblings and parents are all the names listed on your post. He was my great grandfather. Jay and Grace gave birth to my grandfather, Louis how then married my grandmother, Dorris, after which, for some reason, they all moved to Idaho where they gave birth to my father, Charles Howard. Then there was me, Thomas Howard. So, Henry fathered Melvin who fathered jay. Jay fathered Lewis who fathered Charles. Charles fathered me. If that is close enough proof and you still have those pages, I would be delighted to get them, or even just see them in a scanned form. If I do not get them, for whatever reason, that is ok. I am pleased with the genealogical evidence you've written, for it clears up much of my genealogical gaps.

Sincerely,
Thomas Howard
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Merilyn 16 May 2001 12:00PM GMT 
JuanitaEades 13 Aug 2001 1:38PM GMT 
Merilyn 13 Aug 2001 6:18PM GMT 
penny 8 Jan 2002 4:22PM GMT 
thoward299 9 Aug 2013 12:57AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions