Search for content in message boards

Oldenburg, Myers, and Hennens

Replies: 7

Oldenburg, Myers, and Hennens

Posted: 9 Aug 2013 10:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Aug 2013 10:18AM GMT
Surnames: Hennen and Myers
I was wondering if anyone here might know any of the Myers family or Hennen family. My Grandfather was Richard L Myers born in Sheboygan to Roy Myers and Ora Elliot. My Grandmother was Donna Hennen daughter of Katherine Oldenburg and Edward Joseph Hennen. I just discovered my great grandmother (Katherine Oldenburg) and her parents Albert and Anna Oldenburg worked for Fred Reuping Leather Co. at one time. They came from Germany in 1923 and it seems all of my mothers side of the family at one time or another resided in Fon Du Lac and I am pretty sure I might still have family residing there I would love to talk to. I am interested in anything I can find out about them both my Grandfather and Grandmothers sides of the family. Any help would be appreciative. Looking at a map it looks like the old Oldenburg residence is now where the Fon du Lac fair grounds are. Are there any houses still on that property or has it been completely cleared out for the fair ground? Would anyone happen to have a picture of the old Fred Reuping Leather Co. factory? I read in a census my great grandmother Katherine might have also been a servant for a private family, any knowledge of how I might be able to discover who? Thank you for your time.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
christinamae1... 9 Aug 2013 4:18PM GMT 
barbdale_1 2 Sep 2013 1:23AM GMT 
barbdale_1 2 Sep 2013 1:54AM GMT 
barbdale_1 2 Sep 2013 2:07AM GMT 
christinamae1... 2 Sep 2013 10:21AM GMT 
christinamae1... 2 Sep 2013 10:24AM GMT 
MichaelPetrie... 2 Sep 2013 11:01PM GMT 
christinamae1... 27 Dec 2013 5:42PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions