I have merely added what little I know.
1. Joseph Leduc (LaDuke) chr. 17 Apr 1836 St-FranÃ§ois-Xavier Parish, md. PhilomÃ¨ne RONDEAU (FranÃ§ois and Christine Cheff)10 April 1864 in St-Louis , Fond du Lac. Post marriage residence unknown.
2. Louis Leduc (LaDuke) b. abt 1842 Canada. Post marriage residence unknown.
3. Peter Leduc (LaDuke) b. abt 1845 Canada.(Pierre in French) married Louise BERTRAND 16 June 1867 in St-Louis, Fond du Lac He was 23 at time of marriage L
4. Agapet Leduc (LaDuke) (Agapit in French) b. abt 1848 Vermont, USA, md. Elizabeth Bellecourt 8 Dec 1886 in Becker Co., Minnesota. Elizabeth was 1/2 French, 1/2 Chippewa Indian. They lived on the White Earth Indian Reservation, and are my ancestors. He went by the nickname "Peter," most of his life. Peter died on 15 Nov 1927 at the State Hospital in Fergus Falls, Minnesota, where he was buried two days later.
These are also the great-grandparents of Winona LaDuke, who ran for Vice-President of the United States in the last election under the Green Party.
Interesting that you have family on the White Earth Indian Reservation. I have some Pellands there who married into the VÃ©zina/Vizenor and Trottechaud/Trotterchaud families. I have not yet been able to determine where these Pellands come from and have pretty much hit a road block so far.
5. RÃ©mi Olivier Leduc b. abt 1849 Canada, md. Sophia Bessette (daughter of Xavier and Sophie Robert) on 29 Aug 1870 at the St. Louis Church, Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, d. 1902 Yakima Valley, Washington.
6. Philena /PhilomÃ¨ne Leduc b. abt 1850 Canada. Post marriage residence unknown.married Elie Chagnon 14 September 1869 in St-Louis, Fond-du-Lac.
A daughter, Marguerite Chagnon married Robert Oren Meeks (Otis and Charlotte Ventrisse) 5 July 1897 in St-Louis, Fond-du-Lac.
7. Delphine Leduc b. 8 May 1851 Canada, md. Calixte Errard in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, d. 7 Apr 1933 in Fond du Lac.
Son IsraÃ«l Errard, baptised 22 Sept 1889 in St-Louis Church married Frances Braun (Bernard and Ann Freund) in St Mary's Church, Fond-du-Lac 3 Oct 1917
Second marriage to Mary Kubicki 22 Jan 1947 in Wilkes-Barre PA
8. Rose Delima Leduc b. 8 Apr 1854 Vergennes, Vermont, md. Louis Cyrille Bessette 10 Oct 1876 St. Louis Church, Fond du Lac, d. post 1936 of Letellier, Manitoba, Canada.
9. Julia Leduc b. abt 1855 Illinois. Post marriage residence unknown.married Auguste Marcoux 7 January 1880 in St-Louis, Fond-du-Lac. He was son of Jean-Marie Marcoux and Marguerite Tremblay. The name sometimes appears as Marcoe in Fond-du-Lac.
Daughter Marguerite Jesse Marcoux married LÃ©on Babin (ThÃ©odore and Marie Poirier) in St-Louis, Fond-du-Lac 22 Sept 1908
Another daughter, OdÃ©lie Marcoe of Rodney MI, married Henry Gutrenter (Mathias and Mary Hurter) 28 Nov 1905 in Fond du Lac
10. Alfred Leduc b. abt 1858 probably in Oconto, Wisconsin. Post marriage residence unknown.
11. Marie Louise Leduc b. abt 1861 Wisconsin, md. Louis Lafayette Moquin in St-Louis Church 11 Jan 1881 Fond du Lac.