Search for content in message boards

Washington Hill & Juliette Lucretia Terry

Replies: 1

Re: Washington Hill & Juliette Lucretia Terry

Posted: 16 Oct 2012 7:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am not related just trying to help you out, I found her obit and it does state he died before her, so if he was alive in the 1900 census and she died on Oct 1900 -he died sometime in between but I have not found anything on him so far. I also did find their daughter, Alice's obit, could they be buried by her?

Monroe Weekly Times, Oct 4, 1900, page 1
HILL.
Mrs. Juliet Hill, widow of the late Washington Hill, died at 2 o'clock Wednesday afternoon at her home, 204 East Russell street. She had been ill about two weeks from old
age,there being no other apparent ailment. She was about 85 years of age and was a native of New York. She has been
a resident of Monroe since 1858. She made her home with her daughter Mrs. A. H. Stone.

Monroe Weekly Times, Oct 18, 1900
Norm Hill has moved into the home
left him by his mother, the late Mrs.
Juliet Hill. Frank Stone has rented
Mr. Hill's house on Washington street
and will move here from Freeport.

Wisconsin State Journal, page 8, March 29, 1931
Mrs. Alice Stone
Rites at Monroe
Three Children Survive Aged
Matron
MONROE — Funeral services for Mrs. Alice Hill Stone, 89, who died here Sunday at the home of her daughter, Mrs. Fred P. Treat, were conducted Wednesday by Shriner brothers' from the Treat residence, the Rev. Luther R. Robinson, pastor of the Universalist church, officiating. Interment was in Greenwood cemetery.
Mrs. Stone, a resident of Monroe since 21 years ago, was married to Franklin Stone in 1862. Surviving are three children, Mrs. Treat, Monroe; Lewis Stone, Northport, Wash., and Frank L. Stone, Oakland, Cal.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
MzCharly 15 Sep 2012 10:12PM GMT 
majfam 17 Oct 2012 1:46AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions