Search for content in message boards

Napierala Family of Princeton

Replies: 1

Re: Napierala Family of Princeton

Posted: 4 Feb 2014 11:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
I have been researching the Napierala family from Princeton Wisconsin. I cannot seem to find the immigration records of Mary Dekielinski , wife of John Napierala. She did not show in the record with John and his brothers. I do think that they are related somehow but I have not found the connection. I have found out that Mary's mother Marianna Nowaki was the mother of Anton and Ignatz Lesse She first married Jacobus Lis then she married Antonius Dekielinski. I also found a record of Constantia Dekielińska who married Ignatius Jeżyk in 1872. Constantina took her mothers previous married name (Lis) so it could be assumed that she was the daughter of Jacobus Lis. Ignatious and Constantia had at least one son, Valentine who had also immigrated to America. Marianna came to the US with Anton Lesse under the name Less. She is buried in st johns catholic cemetery in Princeton DEKIELINSKA Marya 1817 3/21/1895 uro 1817 - um 21 Mar. 1895 - Tu Spoczywa 1 1 43.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ekarls 24 Aug 2003 5:34PM GMT 
jennwillhite 4 Feb 2014 6:24PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions