Search for content in message boards

WEGNER,WEGENER,ZENKE,LEMKE,ROMIG,SOMMERFELDT,RIESS,BULGERIN,AUGUSTINE,MOEDE,MODE,HOLTZ,RAUSCH

Replies: 23

Re: LEMKE/KALLIES Greifenhagen, Pommern> Jeff Co, WI

Posted: 6 Jan 2010 4:24PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: LEMKE, BAKER, KALLIES, KRIEDERMAN, WEBER
Pamela,

I was unable to find a KRIEDERMAN married to an August LEMKE in the information I have. Do you have more specifics on your August LEMKE?

As per my previous post, I have August F. W. and Johanna Carolina Wilhelmina (KALLIES) LEMKE. They did have a son August LEMKE, but the info I have shows he married a Bertha WEBER.

I do have at least one BAKER, that being Paul John BAKER who married Amanda Hulda LEMKE, daughter of Herman LEMKE & Amelia LEMKE (cousins). Herman is the son of the August F.W. and Johanna Carolina Wilhelmina (KALLIES) LEMKE. Amelia's father is supposed to be John or Johann LEMKE.

I thought there was possibly another BAKER connection, but I was not able to find it readily in the info I have, so perhaps your Leona Headwig Victoria (LEMKE) BAKER is the BAKER I am missing.

Can you give me more info (dates, places, sibs, etc.) on Leona and her husband and on her parents August and Anna (KRIEDERMAN) LEMKE, and perhaps we can figure out where the connection lies.

My line from August F.W. is through Herman and Amelia LEMKE's son Otto LEMKE.

Sorry to not have responded sooner, but I had not gotten the alert and have not been working on this family.

Regards,
Unette
unette@aol.com or unette@ticon.net
262-534-2144 or 262-593-8225
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
UnetteL 6 Jan 2010 11:24PM GMT 
FranzFourRK 10 May 2002 4:15AM GMT 
UnetteL 7 Jan 2010 12:13AM GMT 
Ruth_Pauli 31 Dec 2012 5:58PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions