Search for content in message boards

Hubert Priebe

Replies: 0

Hubert Priebe

Posted: 16 Mar 2012 9:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm looking for relatives of Hubert Priebe. I have a letter addressed to my mother, Martha Rosa Olga Tischer from May 1954 asking her for confirmation of Uncle Willies birthplace in Germany who passed in 1952 at the age of 81. They believe that he is related to my grandmothers side of the family (konig) because of pictures they have.That would mean Uncle Willie came from Lobenstein, Thuringer Germany.Hubert was in charge of Uncle Willies will so I'm guessing there's a relation to my mother. Hubert lived on 320 Lincoln Street, Antigo Wisconsin in 1954 and was married,I don't know his wifes first name - she signed Mrs. Hubert Priebe. I believe Hubert had a brother Amandus Reinhold Priebe who married Clara Zellmer and adopted her daughter Edna. I belive Edna's biological father was Albert Dietrich. Any info would be helpful in finding my relatives in Wisconsin & Lobenstein Germany. My grandmothers name is Auguste Rosa Olga Tischer(Konig)My grandfathers name was Ferdinand Louis Karl Tischer and his occupation is listed as a restaurantuer. My mother also had a brother Rudolp - not sure of his last name because he was given up for adoption. I was told he died in Stalingrad in 1949 in the war

Find a board about a specific topic