Search for content in message boards

NICOLAS HOOGLAND / HOAGLAND & CATHERINE BAKKUM KLAVER

Replies: 0

NICOLAS HOOGLAND / HOAGLAND & CATHERINE BAKKUM KLAVER

Posted: 4 Jan 2012 6:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BAKKUM / BEEMSTER / PAULS / KLAVER / STAM CALLIGHAN / GOODRICH
NICHOLAS HOOGLAND / HOAGLAND and his wife, CATHERINE BAKKUM KLAVER lived in Harrison, Lincoln County, Wisconsin for many years. Both were born in Holland. They had several children; GERTRUDE HOOGLAND, born abt. 1903, WILHELMINA HOOGLAND, born abt. 1906, THEODORE HOOGLAND, born abt. 1908, and WILLIAM HOOGLAND, born abt 1908. Catherine had several children from her first marriage living with them; SIEVERT KLAVER, born 1892, KATHERINE KLAVER, born 1893, NELLIE KLAVER, born 1894, ELIZABETH KLAVER, born 1897, and DORA KLAVER, born 1900.

I am looking for the death dates for the parents, Nicholas and Catherine and where they were buried. I also would like to connect with other members of this family. CATHERINE BAKKUM KLAVER HOOGLAND was the sister of my great-grandmother, MAARTJE (MARY) BAKKUM PAULS who lived in Green Bay, Wisconsin and Marinette, Wisconsin.

Catherine Bakkum Klaver and her 1st husband, PETER KLAVER, were baptismal sponcers for two of my great-grandparents, HENRY PAULS and MARY BAKKUM PAULS' children. I did see Catherine's maiden name spelled 'BACON'.

Any information you can give me would be appreciated.

Karen

Find a board about a specific topic