Search for content in message boards

Froehlke/ Mahnke/ Bolt from Mecklenburg (Kittendorf)

Replies: 20

Re: Froehlke/ Mahnke/ Bolt from Mecklenburg (Kittendorf)

Posted: 5 Jul 2012 7:01PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Doris,
I believe I am related to some of the people that you mentioned. My great-great grandfather is Johann Mahnke. His brother August was married to Johanna Maria Holdmann. His brother Christian was married to a Caroline (I don't know her maiden name). Another brother Fritz (probably Friedrich) was married to a Spiegel (don't have a first name). A sister Henrietta married a Froehlke and they had 5 children. The youngest sister was Sophia and she married a Stahl and they had 12 childten. The parents of these 6 children are Caspar and Christina Paarman Mahnke (my great-great-great grandparents. This whole family settled in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. They came from Germany in the 1850's and 1860's. Christina, 1797 - 1891, also came to Manitowoc and is buried there but I can not find any information on her husband Caspar. I assume he died before the family came to Manitowoc and is probably buried in Kittendorf. I would like to know what happened to him. Do you have any information on Caspar Mahnke?

Denise Boeckman
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
denise_boeckm... 6 Jul 2012 1:01AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions