Search for content in message boards

LOOKING FOR LOST COUSINS

Replies: 15

Lost cousins

June (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 2001 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lulloff, Loos
Thank you for your response on Looking for Lost Cousins. I do not know if this is any connection to my lost cousins or not. I only know that Mama said that they were cousins of her father, that her Aunt Margaret went to live with them when she came from Germany and that Mama used to correspond with one daughter named Gertrude and that they lived in and around Manitowoc Co.and they had a total of 13 children. Also said that they had/lived on a dairy farm. I believe that Gertrude was born around the same time as Mama as she was near Mama's age. Mama was born in 1908. At one time we had a picture of Gertrude. This is all the information that I have. Grandfather came from Germany in the early 1880's (his brother John and sister Margaret) had came earlier. I found out that John settled in the New York area, and that Margaret went to live with Herman and Marie Lulloff in Manitowoc. Mama lost contact with this side of the family I believe around 1940.

June
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
EARLKING 21 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT 
June 22 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT 
Karen 28 Nov 2001 8:17PM GMT 
tjlulloff 9 Apr 2013 6:18AM GMT 
jeanc94 18 Feb 2010 3:10PM GMT 
ver55JEWAGE 8 Oct 2012 3:35AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions