Search for content in message boards

Salome Eudania Van Trady

Replies: 5

Re: Salome Eudania Van Trady

Posted: 3 Apr 2013 9:32AM GMT
Classification: Query
Yes, I have a copy of her birth certificate. She married Robert Baumgartner in the 1940's, lived in Dunkirk, Chautauqua, NY and went by the name of Sally instead of Salome. They had 2 children. The daughter is the person that I am doing this research for. She would like to know more about her mother and the Van Trady family. Sally (Salome) died July 19, 1959 and is buried in Fredonia, Chautauqua, NY. Salome also had a brother James Van Trady born in 1905. Her birth certificate is from County of Marinette, City of Marinette, Wisconsin 27 May 1914. Her parents are Bernard Van Trady birthplace Alsace Lorraine and he was an Architect, her mother was Marie Montay, birthplace Rennis, France. The strange thing about this birth certificate is that on the bottom. Mrs. M.C. Korday, listed as Maternal Aunt duly sworn deposes and says that the birth of this child took place on 27 May 1914 and it was subscribed and sworn on 1 Nov, 1940 with a public notary signature. I cannot find anything on census to show where the Van Trady family lived in the US or even when they came over to the US. Do you have any other information. I would appreciate sharing anything with you. You can contact me by the same e-mail address: sdietz@roadrunner.com
Sue Dietzen
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
s_dietzen 30 Mar 2013 2:09AM GMT 
barbdale_1 3 Apr 2013 10:50AM GMT 
s_dietzen 3 Apr 2013 3:32PM GMT 
barbdale_1 3 Apr 2013 6:08PM GMT 
barbdale_1 3 Apr 2013 6:35PM GMT 
s_dietzen 3 Apr 2013 10:15PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic