Search for content in message boards

family search

Replies: 23

Re: family searchdo

Posted: 6 Aug 2013 12:13AM GMT
Classification: Query
Actually John Baptiste Magray had sons Frederick and William. William Married Phidelia (Hamilton)and they had 11 children, Phillip, Frederick, Meryl, Mildred, William, Thelma, Cybil, Grace, John, Robert and Rachel, William the father died Oct. 1967 and Phidelia, the mother died August, 1973.They are buried in Evergreen Cemetery in Crystal Falls, Michigan. Also buried there is Phidelia's sister, Maude Hamilton, who was deaf and could not speak. She resided with Phidelia and William. Ten of the above children are deceased, with Rachel being the only survivor.
Sherry your grandfather would be the son of William and Phidelia, Frederick Hamilton Magray. The other Frederick was actually your grandpa's uncle, since it was his dad's brother. Hope this helps, I do have some of the geneology and personally knew a lot of these people. I am married to William Magray, Robert's son, or in other words the grandson of William and Phidelia, who i knew well. Prior to moving to Mansfield Township in Iron County, Michigan, they had resided in the Crivitz/Ellis Jct. area. The house I was familiar with was on the east side of USH 141 across from the taverns and antique shop in Middle Inlet. Hope this helps and let me know if I can be of any assistance.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
B_Roadhouse 8 Oct 2002 1:39AM GMT 
TashaTreptow 9 Oct 2002 3:27AM GMT 
SherryPierce7... 31 Aug 2012 10:23AM GMT 
Cindy_Magray 6 Aug 2013 6:13AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions