HOPPE Line/new e-mail addy

Replies: 1

HOPPE Line/new e-mail addy

Susan (View posts)
Posted: 8 Dec 2001 3:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hoppe, Schramm, Becker, Linger, Petta
Hello, again,
Please allow me to apologize for not getting back to any od you sooner. I left Washington State in March 2001 to return to Wisconsin
to care for my parents, so have not been home to receive e-mail messages. I do not often get back to this board. My current,
temporary email address is: apetta@netwurx.net. When I return to Washington State it will remain snokes@tscnet.com
My snail mail address is: 27532 State Hwy 3 NE; Poulsbo, WA 98370.

My HOPPE line came from Kreis Griefenberg...now part of Northwestern Poland. This is not far from Frankfurt. The town of
origin is Arnesburg--near Roby/Robe. They settled in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with a short "stop-over" in Buffalo, New York.
Are any of your lines related to people from that area?

Please allow me to apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I left Washington State in March 2001 to return to
Wisconsin
to care for my parents, so have not been home to receive e-mail messages. I do not often get back to this board. My current,
temporary email address is: apetta@netwurx.net. When I return to Washington State it will remain snokes@tscnet.com
My snail mail address is: 27532 State Hwy 3 NE; Poulsbo, WA 98370.

Elizabeth Schramm (May 01, 1873-July 19, 1966) , daughter of Elizabetha Becker and Daniel Schramm married William
Frederick August Hoppe in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on May 24, 1890. My maternal grandfather, Herbert Otto Hoppe (August
08, 1899-June 01, 1976) married Lorraine Isabelle Linger on November 14, 1919. Coreen Louise Hoppe, my mother, was
born November 02, 1921 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Coreen graduated from Wauwatosa High School.

Coreen Louise Petta (nee HOPPE), passed away on June 6, 2001 in Whitewater, Wisconsin.
Susan
HOPPE, SCHRAMM, BECKER, LINGER, PETTA
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Susan 8 Dec 2001 10:22AM GMT 
rebholzgary 4 Apr 2013 4:08PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions