Search for content in message boards

Milwaukee families 1800's

Replies: 2

Milwaukee families 1800's

Posted: 17 Dec 2000 5:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Aug 2001 4:03PM GMT
Surnames: BENDER, SCHATZHUBER, DOMERMUTH, DAMERMUT, DAMERMUTH, SCHNEIDER, ERDMAN, ERDMANN, SCHLAUPITZ, RAHN, WALTEATER, WALDHUETTER, WILHELM, ORTMANN
*BENDER
Seeking information on the BENDERs in my family from Milwaukee. Jacob BENDER and Katherine SCHATZHUBER had a daughter named May BENDER (my great-grandmother). May married Edward ERDMAN on April 22, 1905. They had 2 childred - Edward Jr. and Robert (born 1907). This is the only information I have, so anything would be helpful!

*DOMERMUTH
Seeking information on Mary Ann/Maria/Annie DOMERMUTH, my gg-grandmother. I have seen variations on the last name - such as Damermut and Damermuth. She was married to Peter Schneider. I do not have any dates, she was probably born in the 1840Â’s or 1850Â’s. She and Peter had 5 children that I know of - Adam, Mary, Elizabeth, Helen, and Marthile.

*ERDMAN/ERDMANN
I am seeking information on the family of August ERDMAN, my gg-grandfather. He was born in Berlin, Germany and emigrated to Milwaukee, WI. He was married to Bertha SCHLAUPITZ. They had 4 children - Idie, Clara, Alex, and Edward. His son Edward ERDMAN (my g-grandfather) was married to May BENDER. Supposedly August and Bertha divorced and he had 2 children with his 2nd wife (I don't know her name), the children's names were Oscar and Agnes.

*SCHLAUPITZ
Seeking information on Bertha SCHLAUPITZ, my gg-grandmother, born August 02, 1856. She was the daughter of Carl Wilhelm SCHLAUPITZ and Caroline RAHN, who were married on October 17, 1852. Bertha married August ERDMAN at the German Evangelical Church in Milwaukee on January 30, 1877. Any information would be helpful!

*SCHNEIDER
Seeking info. on the SCHNEIDERs in my family - Adam SCHNEIDER of Milwaukee, WI. married to Alvina
WALTEATER. They had 3 children - Joseph, Elizabeth, and Gertrude (my grandmother). Gertude married Robert
ERDMAN. Adam's parents were Peter SCHNEIDER and Mary Ann DOMERMUTH. Any info would be helpful.
Thanks!
*WALDHUETTER
Seeking information on the WALDHUETTER family of Milwaukee. Joseph WALDHUETTER married Elizabeth WILHELM sometime in the mid to late 1800Â’s at St. Joseph's Church in Milwaukee. Their daughter Alvina (my gg-grandmother) married Adam SCHNEIDER on September 04, 1901.

*WILHELM
Seeking information on the WILHELMs in my family. Andreas WILHELM, my ggg-grandfather, was married to Franzisha ORTMANN. They lived in Plan, Bohemia. Their daughter Elizabeth was born December 04, 1846, emigrated to Milwaukee, WI and married Joseph WALTEATER at St. Joseph's Church in Milwaukee.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
SErdman 17 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Gerald Schlaupitz 24 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT 
GaryRRebholz 13 Mar 2013 11:51PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions