Search for content in message boards

Novak's and Pitlik/Pytlik

Replies: 4

Re: Novak's and Pitlik/Pytlik

Posted: 8 Feb 2014 7:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello.,, JBecker84...Has been a long time since I had checked these boards..Thank you so much for the info..Through the years I have tried to stay in contact with Pitlik's..Mainly with Gary, who I presume is still running it.(sent him several pics of our ancesters and family)...Gary and I figured he and I are 3rd cousins..The family name has been spelled three different ways, by three different brothers..Original spelling is Pytlik..I am very happy to hear someone on the the Pytlik/Novak side is still running it. At one time..many yrs ago there was a Twin Lakes resort..same area, run by same family.Sorry to hear about Harold..I know pitlik's Resort is still going strong..Meant to go back up, but dad got worse and passed Jan. 3rd, 2011..Had him much longer than Dr. thought we would..Thank you so very much for the info and the link..made me very happy today and thank you!! (On a side note..we also have some Beckers'..Isadore..from Germany was the first to arrive, I think..or the one I have been told about..Again, Thank You.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
PH 18 Sep 2005 5:19AM GMT 
Bill 24 Nov 2005 4:07AM GMT 
PH 20 Jan 2006 4:57AM GMT 
jbecker84 30 Jan 2010 11:04PM GMT 
phylpyt42 9 Feb 2014 2:36AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic