Search for content in message boards

Death date and location: Bernard and Margaretha Eull

Replies: 1

Death date and location: Bernard and Margaretha Eull

Posted: 7 May 2008 9:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
My GGGF, Bernard Eull, immigrated to Cedarburg, Washington County in 1846. He registered land on Sept 2, 1846 with the Milwaukee Land Office. He bought the NE Quarter of the NE Quarter of Section 3, Township 10, north of Range 21. As far as I can tell, that is between Cedarburg and Grafton. The land was registered to the name of Bernard Eull.
He, his wife and two adult children appeared in the 1850 Cedarburg Census under the name of Awl.
I infer from other facts I have regarding the relocation of his sons that Bernard and Margaretha died in Cedarburg, probably on the land he bought. I assume the deaths would have occurred between 1864 and 1867. But I have not been able to get any closer than that regarding the date of death nor the place of burial. I assume he would have been buried at the St. Francis of Xavier Mission in Grafton since that was where they worshipped but so far I have not been able to confirm that.

I would dearly love to see an obituary for either of them if such a thing exists.

Thank you for considering this project.
I am in Durham County, Ontario. Could I be helpful to you?
Best regards,
Bill Eull
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
BillEull 8 May 2008 3:05AM GMT 
GaryRRebholz 24 May 2013 7:01PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions