Search for content in message boards

Do You Need Help in Ozaukee cty. Research?

Replies: 84

Re: Do You Need Help in Ozaukee cty. Research?

Posted: 11 Jul 2012 11:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: WILKE, SCHOENFELD
Hi Carol,
Thanks for looking into Mathilda Schoenfeld Wilke's death record for me.

I have just posted the obits for Mathilda's youngest children. Their funerals were held in Port Washington at Frieden's United Church of Christ. Do you have any familiarity with the death records in that church?

Basically what I am trying to do is tie Richard Wilke of Natchez MS (but born in Port Washington WI) with the Wilhelm and Mathilda Wilke famiy. I thought that Mathilda's obit would do that. But if not I would think that we should work the other end and get either the marriage record or death record for Richard in Mississippi.

Or still in Port Washington we could check for Richard's baptismal record at Frieden's United Church of Christ. I assume the UCC's have infant baptisms which they record.

Would you have any other suggestions as to what we can do to tie Richard to his presumed parents, Wilhelm and Mathilda?

There are at least two Wilke families in PW. I believe that George was a member of the other family.

Thanks for any thoughts you might have on this.

Mary
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Bast_Genealog... 27 Mar 2013 2:10AM GMT 
Mary Quirk-Th... 8 Jul 2012 1:12AM GMT 
Carol_in_OZ 11 Jul 2012 7:17PM GMT 
Mary Quirk-Th... 12 Jul 2012 5:17AM GMT 
soaringsoftly 20 May 2013 2:48PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions