Search for content in message boards

Joseph F Johnson Obituary, buried at Cherma - who is his Father???

Replies: 5

Joseph F Johnson Obituary, buried at Cherma - who is his Father???

Posted: 29 Apr 2009 2:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Johnson, Jansa, Aide, Pechacek, Kordosky, Lucklow
I'm trying to figure out who Joseph Frank Johnson's (b. 26 Apr 1872 - d. 20 Jun 1945) father and mother are and I was wondering if anyone out there knew. He was married to Amelia Pechacek. Their children were Margaret, Louis, Millie, Dorothy, Annie, Joseph, Marie (married John Aide - my grandfather), Carl and Edwin. According to his Obituary on Page 4 of the River Falls Journal (dated 28 June 1945), his brothers were William, Vincent and Emil; his sister were Theresa, Marie (married to Joe Kordosky) and Anna (married to John Lucklow).

I was hoping that there would be some mention of his parent's names in the obituary, but it only mentioned that he moved with his parents to Pierce Country when he was two, from Watertown (I assume, Wisconsin). There was no mention of the names of his parents.

Is there anyone out there with any information - if I could even get the birth and/or death dates of his siblings it would be immensely helpful.

Thank you! :)
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jeaide 29 Apr 2009 8:15PM GMT 
StacAnderson 29 Apr 2009 10:45PM GMT 
StacAnderson 30 Apr 2009 3:28PM GMT 
jeaide 30 Apr 2009 3:53PM GMT 
shanerapril9 12 May 2009 6:57PM GMT 
aftedford 29 Oct 2011 6:06AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions