Search for content in message boards

Fesenmaier Family - Elmwood, WI

Replies: 7

Re: Fesenmaier Family - Elmwood, WI

Posted: 28 Apr 2011 7:56AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fesenmaier (Vesenmaier, Vesenmeier, Vesenmeyer), Mulheron
I have my direct ancestry traced back to Johann Vesenmeier (d: 1757) & Katharina Heilig in Schnittlingen, Germany.

I have traced back to Paul Geiger (b: 1618) & Anna Zeist in Richen, Germany (Maternal great-great-grandparents of Joseph Fesenmaier (b: 1838)who came to the Cumberland, MD from Winzingen, Germany. He then boarded with the Marquardt Wolfe family, and married youngest Wolfe daughter, Eleanor Elisebeth Wolfe. They then came to Dodge, Co. WI, and from there, moved to Elmwood, WI with their 10 children: Joseph, Martha, Frances, Anna, William, Ellen, Aggie, Henry, Tressie, and Matie. Their Elmwood homestead, on Farm Hill, is where the Fesenmaier family 'Quarry Heights Farm' and home that Joseph built still stand. The farm has expanded quite a bit since Joseph started. It is now being run by the 4th & 5th Generations to live on the farm (My grandfather & uncles), as well as some of the 6th generation beginning to work there.

I have archived a direct line of ancestry in the Fesenmaier family name, going back to Johann Vesenmeier... but I guess I am looking for a line of ancestry beyond that (Germany), or perhaps expansion on the siblings of my direct ancestry line; starting with the children of George Vesenmeyer (b:1768) and Maria Allgayer (b:1751) in Schnittlingen, Germany and Winzingen, Germany.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Megan Bechel 26 Apr 2011 3:08PM GMT 
Dan Geister 28 Apr 2011 5:10AM GMT 
Megan Bechel 28 Apr 2011 1:10PM GMT 
Megan Bechel 28 Apr 2011 1:56PM GMT 
Dan Geister 29 Apr 2011 6:35AM GMT 
Megan Bechel 30 Apr 2011 12:35AM GMT 
Dan Geister 30 Apr 2011 1:39AM GMT 
Megan Bechel 30 Apr 2011 2:16PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic