Search for content in message boards

Amy Monness Amundson

Replies: 2

Amy Monness Amundson

Posted: 22 Oct 2013 8:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for information on Amy Monness Amundson, who was born about 1899, she married Ole Amundson, unsure when.right now. They had the following child that I could find.
Walter Tillman Amundson who was born June 2, 1918 in Dallas, Wisconsin. Ole was about 38 years old and Amy was about 19 years old at the time of Walter's birth.
Walter married Rose Louise Nelson, her parents were Peter William Nelson and Louise Hyllster.
These are other names that I could trace back to Amy and Ole.
James Bradley Amundson born September 14, 1958 in Rice Lake, Wisconsin
Donald William Amundson born May 17, 1946 in Rice Lake, Wisconsin
Caroline Louise Amundson born January 31, 1955 in Rice Lake, Wisconsin
Sharon Rose Amundson born May 14, 1949 in Rice Lake, Wisconsin
Virgil Walter Amundson born December 19, 1942 in Rice Lake, Wiscosnin
Donald William Amundson married Jeanette Kay Ludke March 7, 1970 in Rice Lake, Wisconisn
Her parents were Wesley Ludke and Genevieve Stream
Sharon Rose Amundson married Floyd Louis Foss June 20, 1974 in Rice Lake, Wisconsin
Floyd was born June 24, 1944
His parents were Floyd Foss and Lillian Bergeson
Virgil Amundson married Linda Ann Waterhouse April 27,1963 in Rice Lake, Wisconsin
Linda was born June 3, 1943
Her parents were Howard Waterhouse and Charlotte Morley.
I have found other children that are possibly Amy and Ole's but not much for data on them. Except 1910 and 1930 census'. At which time they were included in households of Richard Monness and J. Milton Monness.
I have been told that Amy and Ole are possibly buried in Nora Cemetery in Rice Lake, but haven't been able to find any more information on that.
I would appreciate any information no matter how small or large. I am really interested in this Monness family
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
pamsmith796 23 Oct 2013 2:19AM GMT 
magabaker 20 Dec 2013 4:57PM GMT 
pamsmith796 20 Dec 2013 8:58PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions