Search for content in message boards

I'm looking for any information on the John Martinus (Jonassen) Monness.

Replies: 9

Re: I'm looking for any information on the John Martinus (Jonassen) Monness.

Posted: 24 Sep 2002 12:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 Sep 2002 8:53PM GMT
Thank you for looking up the Pinnerud's for me I will go from there I' m not sure about the Olson's and Simmonson's. See I have only been doing this for about 2 years when my Great Uncle past away and I found out that not much information was to be had on my father's side. The reason I am looking in Pierce County is that is where my Great Grandfather Alvin Monness was born and I believe that is where John Monness changed the last name.
I also have alot of relatives that live or lived in Chippewa County. Some are Pinnerud's, but most of them Schmock's or Novak's. The Schmock' s and the Novak's came from Germany and Prussia. I have found quite abit of info on them thanks to posting on the web. I am stuck when I go to search in Germany and was Prussia. Do you know anything about finding the info in those countries?
I am also looking for Nerison's they also came from Norway, but at this point am unsure of where. Some of the names I do have are Neri Nerison, Gunhild Nerison and they lived in the Sand Creek area of Dunn County.
I appreciate greatly all the help that you have given me, it is really exciting to me.
I will try to see if I find any of those that you are looking for.
Also the only thing I know about Stanley is that Karen was buried there.
Thank you once again for you all your great help.
Pam
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
pamelassmith1 12 Mar 2002 8:32PM GMT 
MBAtchison 23 Sep 2002 5:01AM GMT 
pamelassmith_... 24 Sep 2002 1:10PM GMT 
MBAtchison 24 Sep 2002 3:10PM GMT 
MBAtchison 24 Sep 2002 3:22PM GMT 
pamelassmith_... 24 Sep 2002 6:03PM GMT 
MBAtchison 24 Sep 2002 6:53PM GMT 
tammy morkwed 2 Nov 2008 12:12PM GMT 
pamsmith796 4 Nov 2008 2:48PM GMT 
pjsmock 11 Mar 2012 6:11PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions