Search for content in message boards

Anderson and Holmquist

Replies: 1

Anderson and Holmquist

Kerstin Ellert (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jun 2004 5:57AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Anderson and Holmquist
A G (Anders Gustaf) Andersson emigrated to Wisconsin from Sweden in 1882. His wife Augusta Anderson and four daughters emigrated in 1886. They lived in Clayton, in Polk county, in Wisconsin. I have found the couple i Census 1900 district 128 p. 3/17. All the children have movied. I have also found the daughter Emma p.11/17 married to Nels Holmquist and their children Annie, Ada, Malford and Edvin. I have not found Anders and Augusta's other three children Sofia Amalia, Jenny Augusta and Hulda Olivia in census 1900. Maybe they got married, changed names and movied away.
In census 1910 I have found Augusta Anderson alone in Clayton district 160 p. 4/23. The husband has propbably died
before 1910. The daughter Emma and her husband Nels Holmquist in Clayton p. 9/23 with three more children Dagny, Albin and Herbert.
I can not found Augusta Anderson in census 1920, maybe she has died before 1920. Emma and Nels Holmquist lived in Polk, Clear lake, district 152, p 28/36 with a son Herbert,
I want to know if someone knows anything more about this family. I live in Sweden and they are my relatives. Maybe there are some now living relatives.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Kerstin Ellert 30 Jun 2004 11:57AM GMT 
bonewman2 2 Sep 2012 3:31PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions