Search for content in message boards

Albert Beam Family / Ladysmith

Replies: 3

Re: Albert Beam Family / Ladysmith

Posted: 12 Aug 2013 3:02PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi I am Alberts great great granddaughter. Here is some of what I know...Albert and Eva had 5 children (possibly only 4..i'll explain) The oldest is Mildred Louise (1910-1998)Hazel (1916-2003) Bernard (1919-2010) Lucille (19919-1992) Luella (1921-2001). Mildred is the daughter that may or may not be Alberts 5th child. I was told that Mildred didn't know her biological father but that her mom (Eva) married when Mildred was really young and the man that raised her was her father. As far as I know all of the children other that Luella were born in Ladysmith. Luella was born in Taylor county I believe.

I also have information saying that Hazel, Bernard, and Luella died in WIsconsin. Mildred died in Lewiston, Idaho. and Lucille died in Portland, OR. I don't know if Albert and Eva stayed married or if they divorced. I was also told that Mildred never talked about her siblings or parents but that a brother or brother in law worked for Potlach in Lewiston at the same time that Mildred's oldest son was and introduced himself as his uncle which was a shock as nobody was aware that Mildred had family.

I hope all of that wasn't too confusing. If you have any questions or want anymore information you can contact me at my email address jessicacline@hotmial.com

Do have any pictures of the Beam family? I have one of Mildred not too long before she passed away.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
monaodonnell 11 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT 
BettyBeamCond... 18 Feb 2010 3:54AM GMT 
monaodonnell 24 Feb 2010 12:48AM GMT 
cline_jessica 12 Aug 2013 9:02PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic