Search for content in message boards

Rev. George Gilbert Nickey; who are his parents?

Replies: 0

Rev. George Gilbert Nickey; who are his parents?

Posted: 24 Mar 2013 8:02PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Nickey Kiefer
Hello,

I am Bradley Baer Nickey and Rev. George Gilbert Nickey (b. 18 Feb 1818 in Lancaster, PA - d. 14 Oct 1884) and his wife Mary A. Kiefer (b. Saxony, Alsace, Germany - d. 3 Nov 1900, Hamilton, Ohio) "may" be my ancestors. I would be delighted to change the "may" in my first sentence to an unambiguous statement.

Problem: I'm lacking of any actual clues as to who his parents "may" be. My research shows George primarily in Lancaster Co., Pennsylvania; Morrow County, Ohio; and Dane and Sauk County, Wisconsin

I'm doing geology research on George Niecke direct (Nickey surname) descendants and their spouses. I do not research spouse's descendants or their family. I currently have linked 1,649 individuals that may fit these criteria. I suspect his "grandparents" are John (Lancaster Co.) or George (Cumberland Co.) who were early settlers in the Lancaster and/or Cumberland Counties of Pennsylvania and are children of George Niecke. I am willing to share all or any of my database. I am eighty-two years old and live on the West Cost an unable to search distant archives anymore. Please help if you can be of assistance? All information would be greatly appreciated and perhaps provide the clues I need to adequately place George and Mary in my family tree. I can be contacted on this message board or at Sewbee2@aol.com.

Thank you.

Best wishes, Brad

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions