Search for content in message boards

Ernest F. KASTNER (1887 - 1975) /bb

Replies: 3

Re: Ernest F. KASTNER (1887 - 1975) /bb

Posted: 23 Mar 2013 7:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kastner, Welzel, Duchatsch
I recently came upon internet info on your family and it appears that we are related. My only concern is that there is a lot of incorrect information. Robert Kastner and Agnes Duchatsch were my great-grandparents and they had three daughters, Hedwig, Charlotte and Gertrude, all born in Bad Kudowa, Lower Silesia, Germany. Robert Kastner was from the nearby village of Tassau. The family trees that I see online indicate that Ernest Kastner was a son of Robert Kastner and Agnes Kastner when in fact Ernst Kastner was a brother of robert Kastner. Their parents were Josef Kastner and Antonia Ullrich. Josef Kastner was the son of Josef Kastner and Angela Welzel, from Juerker (now Jarkow, Poland) We are all indeed family, but one generation of parents is incorrect. Would love to be in touch with anyone related to this family. The area of Germany that the family was from was the Grafschaft Glatz (County of Glatz), Lower Silesia Province, Germany. This is now Klodzko County, Dolni Slask, Poland. My e-mail is: jhp1963@yahoo.com - Hope to hear form anyone researching this line.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ShawanoGenWeb... 21 Aug 2001 1:53AM GMT 
gneemariewetz... 3 Nov 2002 11:00PM GMT 
Julian Preisl... 24 Mar 2013 1:25AM GMT 
Julian Preisl... 24 Mar 2013 1:23AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions