I uploaded the gedcom file to a free page in internet. So everyone that is interested in the data is free to download it.
This is the downloadlink:http://www.file-upload.net/download-9418136/Ancestors-of-the...
Please tell me if the file doesn't work.
My sources were:
- for the marriages of Jacob Mallmann and Cath. Bersch, Philipp Mallmann and Gertrud Hirt, Peter Hammes and Catharina Hammes, Stefan (Etienne) Hammes and Maria Catharina Bersch, Peter Ludwig Hammes and Elisabeth Hammes, as well as for the children of Peter Hammes and Catharina Hammes: scans of the original entries of the civil registers of the municipal district Halsenbach
- those are primary sources and 100 % reliable. (Birthdates of the spouses, their parents and - if already dead - the dates of death of the parents are mentioned in the records.)
- For births of children in the municipal district Halsenbach after 1803: indices of the civil records
(I only took those that are very probable - the couples may have had some more children I couldn't identify. - The data can be proved by the scans of the original register entries.)
- Different family books of the parishes of the region. (The dates from the oldes parish records are put together in family books of the parishes. In some villages the data is completed by other sources like tax lists. The source is very reliable. There may be some mistakes in the books but I guess that more than 95 % of the dates are right.)
I used the family book of:
- the parish of Halsenbach (villages: Halsenbach, Ney, Doerth, Dieler, Karbach, Basselscheid, Ehr, Kratzenburg, the farms Mermicher Hof, Hof Kolbenstein and some mills)
- the parish of Beulich (villages: Beulich, Morshausen - completed by entries from other villages for the ancestors of families living in the two villages)
- Moersdorf - completed by entries from other villages for ancestors of families living in the village
- Macken, parish Herschwiesen (villages: Herschwiesen, Oppenhausen, Udenhausen, Buchholz, Huebingen, Windhausen), parish Obergondershausen (villages: Ober- and Niedergondershausen, Mermuth, Liesenfeld) only for the families that were already in my database (I had access to the books some years ago)
For other families of these parishes I used the IGI of the Mormons. (Their source were the oldest church records too. The source is pretty reliable for the churchbooks of the nothern Hunsrueck - I compared some of it with the dates from original sources. Only the spelling of the names ist sometimes ... erm ... "interesting"
Here are the batchnumbers:
Parish Herschwiesen: C987541, M987541
Parish Obergondershausen: C990851, M990851
Macken: C994451, M994451
- some information I got from other researchers that have access to more family books or collected the data from the original sources by themselves.
Ok, that will do for today, I guess :)
Greetings from Germany