Search for content in message boards

Beatrice (Arnold) Casper of Woodville, Wisconsin

Replies: 4

Re: Beatrice (Arnold) Casper of Woodville, Wisconsin

Posted: 24 Mar 2012 7:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Arnold, Casper, Bemis, Morisson
I am unsure of her birth date. The other information that you posted is correct though. She was married to my grandfather James Edward Casper of Woodville, WI. He remarried Eula Elvina (Jensen) Casper after the death of his first wife Beatrice "Betty" (Arnold) Casper I believe she was born somewhere in either Peirce or St. Croix County, WI. I have been led to believe that Beatrice passed away from a brain hemorrhage sometime in the early to mid 60's. She was the daughter of James Walter Arnold, and Ethel Leone (Morrison) Arnold. James was born abt. 1883 of an unknown location. Ethel passed away in 1886 in Spring Valley, Peirce, Wisconsin. Ethel's birth date is unknown. I have been led to believe that James W Arnold is the Son of Millard W Arnold born abt. 1851 in Wisconsin, and Allice A (Surname unknown)Arnold birth date unknown.

I do not have any information about the surname Morrison at all. I am looking for the father and mother of Ethel Morrison, and also any information pertaining to the surname Arnold. Any help would be greatly appreciated since I'm at a bit of a road block.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
benjamin_t_ca... 23 Mar 2012 5:15PM GMT 
ELLinSpain 24 Mar 2012 3:43PM GMT 
benjamin_t_ca... 25 Mar 2012 1:16AM GMT 
ELLinSpain 25 Mar 2012 9:01AM GMT 
benjamin_t_ca... 27 Mar 2012 12:59AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic