Search for content in message boards

trempealeau county history book

Replies: 15

"History of Trempealeau Co. WI, 1917" lookups (Holte, Larson, Otterhaugen, Haugen)

Posted: 8 Nov 2002 2:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Jan 2004 6:10AM GMT
Surnames: HOLTE, LARSON, OTTERHAUGEN, HAUGEN
Hi Jeanne,

I've looked in the book to see if I could find anything on the names that you mention in your query. Although none of those names appear in the book, there are other mentions of some of the surnames. I will list those names associated with each surname here to see if any are of interest to you. For the most part, unless otherwise noted here, these are all just one-liner mentions of the person.

For the Haugen surname, these names are listed:
Christina
Emma,
Guliana
Knut
M. K.

For Holte, these names are listed:
Alton
Andreas
Evelyn
Even (this appears to be the only biography available for this surname - he was the son of Andreas and Olena [Paulseth] Holte)
Josephine
Julia
Laura
Lillian
Marie
Minnie
Nordahl
Olena
Seymour

There are no Otterhaugen's mentioned in the book. The Larson names are numerous. For a better idea of what would be available from the book in the line of biographies, I would suggest you look at the biographical index that is located in our Trempealeau Co. Archives at http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/wi/trempealeau/tremp.htm under the Biographical Indexes section. (Feel free to check out the biographies that are already listed in these archives while you are there!)

If you find someone of interest within the above listed names, please let me know and I will send the info to you. Or if you find a Larson biography that you would like, please tell me the full name and page number and I will post it here and also in our archives. Also, if you have any idea where in Trempealeau Co. these families may have resided, that could lead me to find other information. Just let me know.

I hope to be able to help you.

Nance
Trempealeau Co. WIGenWeb CC
http://www.rootsweb.com/~witrempe/
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
@@chimneyrock... 26 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT 
nancesampson4... 10 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT 
Jeanne 7 Nov 2002 3:54PM GMT 
nancesampson4... 8 Nov 2002 9:55PM GMT 
Ellen Rigsby 27 Sep 2003 6:09PM GMT 
Jeanne 27 Sep 2003 7:18PM GMT 
Ellen Rigsby 27 Sep 2003 11:25PM GMT 
Ellen Rigsby 29 Sep 2003 2:28AM GMT 
lottacats1 24 Aug 2013 10:37PM GMT 
Rylla Holte 4 May 2004 1:54PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions