his is a photo of the Lodge that was at Hoinville Hills, it was in the town of Chicog. The house was built in 1923 and it was known as the Lodge, the house was made from logs that were on the property. The Hoinville family owned and built the property. there were caretakers living on the property.
In 1955 it was sold to the Paradise Sportsman Club from Chicago. In 1960 it was sold to Camp Adventures for non payment of taxes. In 1962 it was sold to the Northwest Suburban Council of Des Plaines IL for back taxes and the Boy Scouts used it until 1977 when it was sold again and then in 1998 Bethany Lutheran College bought the property.