Search for content in message boards

The Adler's of Germantown

Replies: 27

Re: The Adler's of Germantown

Cindy (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 2002 8:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have alot of information on the Klier Family and the Wierl's, they are closley related to the Adler's through several marriages, I believe that Theresa Klier was the daughter of Martin Klier not Joseph. Martin had five known daughters.
It is not known who the father of Anton Kiesling is, we will probably never know, he was baptised at St. Boniface Church as Anton Wierl. He was my great uncle. Anton was raised by his grandparents George Wierl and his wife Theresa. Anton took the name of Kiesling when Catharina Wierl married John Kiesling, They had eight more children. When Catharina died after the birth of the last child. John left his children homeless, and returned to Germany.
Anton married Mary Rose Hoffmann, daughter of Theresa Adler and Joseph Hoffmann [my great grandparents], and the granddaughter of Anna Klier and Chris Adler. T
Anna had a son Joseph "Clear", [again, father unknown]whom she had before her marriage to Chris Adler.
Joseph "Clear" is recorded as the father on Anna' death cert., also. The information was supplied by Angela Adler, a daughter of Magdalena Klier-Engmann [another sister].
Have just recently received information on more of the Weirl's, from the estate of Helen Luedtke, a daughter of Anton Kiesling. Helen's husband had a brother, Carl. Carl married Frances Wierl, the daughter of George Wierl and Magdalena Burg.
I had found the graves of a Chris and Anna "Wirl", along with a daughter, at Hillside cemetery, in Marshfield. I have every reason to beleive them to our "Wierl's", because of the info I just received, the couple had another daughter and son.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Cindy_Noll 15 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT 
Ellen Murphy (ADLER) 8 May 2000 12:00PM GMT 
oscarccm 10 Aug 2002 1:24AM GMT 
Linda Scheimann 10 Aug 2002 3:01AM GMT 
oscarccm 25 Aug 2002 3:36PM GMT 
Linda Scheimann 10 Aug 2002 4:05PM GMT 
Cindy 15 Aug 2002 2:55AM GMT 
Linda Scheimann 15 Aug 2002 2:00PM GMT 
Cindy 15 Aug 2002 8:59PM GMT 
Cindy 17 Aug 2002 7:09PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions