From History of Northern Wisconsin 1881
F E Walbridge, MD Weyauwega baorn Sept 23, 1851 in Avoca, Iowa Co., Wis. is a son of S R and Harriet (Gaige) Walbridge. At eighteen, he left the paternal farm; attrended and taught school until 1874, then began his medical studies with his brother in Weyauwega; entered the University of Michigan in 1875l graduated March 28,1877 as physician and surgeon. During his last term, he was Assistant Demonstrator of Anatomy, and President of the Senior Lyceum; was also elected historian of his class. He began practive in Fremont; went from there to Arena, Wis., and from there came to Weyauwega and entered into partnership with his brother, Dr. J S Walbridge, in 1880; has since graduated from the Chicago Medical College (practitioner's course); is a member of the Dane County Medical Society and is now Chairman of the Committee on New Medical Literature and Northwestern Wisconsin Medical Soceity. Dr. Walbridge married Miss Mary E Dziewanoswki of Avoca, Wis.