Search for content in message boards

Searching for ANY info on Frank & Mary(Jensen)Nelson.HELP

Replies: 10

Re: Searching for ANY info on Frank & Mary(Jensen)Nelson.HELP

sue kersten (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jul 2002 10:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Julie,
I think we are more like cousins by marriage. Patti that wrote to you is my sister. William Bates, who was Anna's husband would have been our cousin-His father(Adamtha) was our great great uncle-his father(Alonzo) was our gggrandfather.Adamtha's sister Eva, was our ggrandmother. We were researching in Wautoma today in fact-didn't see anything on any of the other Nelsons you mentioned-other than Anna's parents being listed as Frank and Mary Nelson. If these are the same then I have Mary's maiden name as Jensen listed on William and Anna's marriage certificate. . We also have a picture of William and Anna together-she was very pretty.If you like I can send it to you at your e-mail address. She did not live long after her daughter died-only a bit over a year-her daughter died at about 15 days of age. Anna is buried at Saxeville- William we believe went on to live in Racine-as their son Guy died there-he was only around age 19 when he died--William may have remarried by then? Their line basically stopped when Guy died-as I think they were the only 2 children.
Small world after all-I am amazed at what we have found in our research. Will look forward to hearing more from you about you your family.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Julie Brewer 2 Jul 2002 3:08AM GMT 
sue kersten 15 Jul 2002 4:38AM GMT 
Julie Brewer 16 Jul 2002 3:39AM GMT 
sue kersten 16 Jul 2002 4:19AM GMT 
PetersonDahls 4 Aug 2012 4:11AM GMT 
PetersonDahls 4 Aug 2012 4:06AM GMT 
Kathy 26 Jul 2006 9:03PM GMT 
PetersonDahls 30 Aug 2012 2:52AM GMT 
PetersonDahls 4 Aug 2012 4:00AM GMT 
Alexus Aguila... 9 Sep 2012 12:21AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions