Search for content in message boards

The mystery of Harriet Peterson!

Replies: 7

Re: The mystery of Harriet Peterson!

Michael M. Thorstad (View posts)
Posted: 6 Apr 2005 7:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Pederson, Peterson, Olson, Olsen, Christiansen, Klokkenvenger
Thanks Janet for looking up the information on Ole Pederson and Thona "Kittsdtr" Pederson. Also for checking on the marriage of Christian O. Thompson & Harriet Pederson. Family tradition says the marriage was not approved by Harriet's parents, so they may well have skipped to the next county and gotten married.
I have identified three sisters of Harriet's that I was hoping you could check the marriages in Winnebago to see if they are there. First is Petrea or Petrean Pederson and Ole Olsen around 1865. Second is Betsy Pederson & Hans P. Christenson around 1967. Third is Catherine and her spouse and date are unknown. There is a fourth sister who was probably married before 1860. She would have been 19 by the 1860 census and I can't decipher her name on the 1850 census.
I enjoyed the cemetery information for the Grace Lutheran Church. Thank you for all your hard work. It has been a long time since I made any progress on this line as I was stuck on the Klokkenvenger name. I went to Salt Lake City Library a few years back and a freind met me there and we looked up that name in all the references and found nothing! So your help has been most appreciated. Thanks again. Mike
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Michael M. Thorstad 3 Apr 2005 7:46PM GMT 
Janet Eiler 3 Apr 2005 11:36PM GMT 
Michael M. Thorstad 7 Apr 2005 1:00AM GMT 
Janet Eiler 7 Apr 2005 1:28AM GMT 
Janet_66 7 Apr 2005 1:47AM GMT 
Elaine Cuyler 31 Mar 2009 8:36AM GMT 
Ancestry54suc... 9 Feb 2013 12:12PM GMT 
MaraMunroe 7 Apr 2005 6:27PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic