Hi- Looking to connect with and share family info history with Gleisner's from the Michael Gleisner (1819-) and Magalene Gleisner(1832-) nee unknown. They lived in Milwaukee, WI on Vliet St. per the U.S. Census 1870 & 1880 Census. The children that I know of so far are as follows:
1. Margaret "Maggie" Gleisner b.1/20/1850 Bavaria, Germany d. 11/06/1933 Appleton, WI. -Husband John Schuh (4/05/1840-8/08/1922)- buried St. Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, WI.
(These are my great great grandparents)
2. Michael Gleisner - b. abt. 1850 Bavaria, Germany.
3. Catherine Gleisner- b. abt. 1860 Bavaria, Germany.
4. John Gleisner- b. abt. 1862 Bavaria, Germany.
5. George M. Gleisner- b. abt. 1864 Bavaria, Germany.
6. Josephine Gleisner- b. abt. 1866 Wisconsin, U.S.A.
7. Mary "Maria" Gleisner- b. abt. 1868 Wisconsin, U.S.A.
8. August Gleisner- b. abt. 1870 Wisconsin, U.S.A. (believe he died infant/child not on thefamilies 1880 U.S. Census)
There is a large gap in birth years from Michael Gleisner to sibling Catherine Gleisner.
The Michael Gleisner family lived on Vliet St., Milwaukee, WI. near Josephine(Schuh)Forster (Jacob Schuh Sr.is her father)and the Fuhrmann's. (Jacob Schuh Sr. was living with his Grandaughter Margaret(Forster) Fuhrmann- at this time.)
So at this time all these families lived on Vliet near each other.
If you are related to any of the family lines listed above. I would love to hear from you and share family info. I do have some family photos of Margaret (Gleisner) and John Schuh to share with family.
Thanks! Please contact me at email@example.com