Search for content in message boards

HELP

Replies: 9
Posted: 9 Feb 2007 2:29AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Ron,
got your mail and yes, I did find a connection between Jasinski and Burzynski in the area of Panigrodz but that does not nessesarily mean that these are your people. I do not actually look our for this connection and I have already found the Burzynski I was looking for but if I can I will try to help you.
I had a look at the censuses of Milwaukee and this that I found your people. Have you got all this censuses?
I also found your people in the immigration records and I do have the passenger records. It is just a shame that this records do not show a "last residence" at all, so they would not help very much they just give you the date of immigration. Found the once for John Jasinski and his parents as well as Katharina Burzynski and her parents and family. If you like I can sent the immages to you. Just tell me.
What I could not find is Josef Zielinskis passenger record. I have seen him in the 1900 census living with his daughter Antonina Orlowski (agewise she can only be his daughter-not his sister) and her husband next to John and Katharina Jasinski. Its funny that the 1900 census shows him as immigrating in 1886 while Antonina and her husband only immigrated in 1888. Maybe the figure is wrong but if not that could lead to something. It could mean that he came with his wife and other children. Thinking that he was already 56 when he immigrated could indicate that he did not just come alone or just only with his wife. So the first things you should do it gathering all material you can find in Milwaukee - like the death records of the parents and also have a look at the birth records of the children and look at the godparents. Vey often they were related.
I am living in Germany and here I order the films from the family history center to look at the church records of parishes in the poznan area. I have also joined the poznan marriage project which tries to collect marriages in the poznan area from 1830 to 1880. Well your family is still not in it but one has to watch out.
As for your people I also had a look at the world war I records - but shame, they also do not give any birthplace at all.
Just do not give up start with everything you can get in Milwaukee. Try St. Adalbert and get the burial records.

Just tell me if you like to have the passenger records I found.

Heide
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jeanulrich 15 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT 
nkilroy402 18 May 2004 3:53PM GMT 
hswiecikowski... 5 Sep 2005 11:43AM GMT 
Rona Jasinski 1 Sep 2006 9:53PM GMT 
namiraye1 6 Feb 2007 11:16PM GMT 
hswiecikowski... 9 Feb 2007 9:29AM GMT 
namiraye1 13 Feb 2007 5:08PM GMT 
rebholzgary 25 Dec 2013 10:04PM GMT 
kriegercharis... 26 Dec 2013 7:14PM GMT 
rebholzgary 27 Dec 2013 1:36PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions