Search for content in message boards

Marriage record problem

Replies: 1

Re: Marriage record problem

Posted: 21 Mar 2011 9:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Yes. The Wyoming State Archives has marriage records that are over 50 years old. This is their contact information.

Wyoming State Archives
Barrett Building
2301 Central Avenue
Cheyenne, WY 82002
(307) 777-7826
(307) 777-7044 FAX
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cllampshire 8 Aug 2005 9:02PM GMT 
tianapeters 22 Mar 2011 3:22AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic