Search for content in message boards

James Ellis Morris

Replies: 5

Re: James Ellis Morris

Posted: 21 May 2007 5:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
EBBEN W. MORRIS
Ebben Wendell "Windy" Morris, 68 died Thursday at the Veterans Hospital.
Born April, 26, 1918 in Sheridan, he was the son of Ebben and Winnie Story Morris. A lifelong Sheridan resident, he married Emily C. Cowell here July 13, 1946.
Mr. Morris was a nursing attendant at the Veterans Hospital from 1948 until his retirement in 1977. He also had a farm on Pompey Creek near Banner.
He was a member of the First Baptist Church, involved in the activities and support of Camp Bethel, and served as it's business manager for several years.
A Naval veteran of World War II, Mr. Morris was preceded in death by a sister.
Mr. Morris is survived by his wife, three sons, Ebben (Breezy), Gary and Elton, and three daughters, Justine Hart and Lorelei Pryor, all of Sheridan, and Willa Gale, Wichita, Kansas, 14 grandchildren and five brothers, Lee and Willis of Sheridan, Ray of Green River, Glen, Salt Lake City and James, Beverton, Ore.
Services will be 10 a.m. Saturday at the First Baptist Church with Pastor Charles Gifford officiating. Burial will be in the Sheridan Municipal Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be to Child Evangelism Fellowship of Wyoming, P.O. Box 162, Cheyenne, Wy. 82001 or the donor's choice.
Champion Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.

SHERIDAN PRESS; AUGUST 15, 1986

Ebben "Breezy" Morris passed away in June of 2006. His children live in Durango, Colorado, but he does have some nephews in the Story area I think, I will ask around and see if I can find out anything.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
lindhouse2 28 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Joyce58J 4 Dec 2006 2:14PM GMT 
karylynp 21 May 2007 11:31PM GMT 
Joyce58J 22 May 2007 1:54PM GMT 
niconnu 16 Sep 2007 6:20AM GMT 
curtasantner 13 Sep 2012 4:57PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic